LivCor, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a real estate asset management business specializing in multi-family housing. Formed in 2013 and headquartered in Chicago, LivCor is currently responsible for a portfolio of over 400 Class A and B properties comprising more than 150,000 units in markets across the United States.
Our business is focused on making real estate more valuable. But for us, it’s more than that. It’s people first, community always. It’s a life-filled career, not just a career-filled life. It’s doing good work, with good humans, and making a difference. It’s excellence in all its forms. Ultimately, we create great places to work, live, and grow. We do that by focusing on leaving people – and places – better than we found them.
Whew! Still with us? Cool. Let’s talk about where you’d fit in:
The ideal candidate not only desires a career in the video production industry as a producer but also LOVES spreadsheets, calendars, budgets, and project management. The production world throws a lot of curveballs and part of the fun is being able to problem solve on the fly without freaking out. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who can handle and communicate many details with a cool head, a sense of humor, honesty, and grace. Also, we need Gumby. Just how flexible are you?
Only read further if you are:
- Smart with Heart
You should be:
- Authentic. You do you. Together, we’ll do something amazing.
- A passionate person with a love for real estate and investing; and believes that helping others win is a noble cause, essential to our success.
- An excellent team player who enjoys working with others and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and organized
- Gumby. Things change.
What you will do:
- Attend vendor meetings and support the Production Manager on projects ranging from photo/video shoots, creation of 2d/3d floor plans, site maps, and internal communication projects
- Provide support to photo/video vendor teams: help organize schedule and calendar invites, pre-production calls, post-production/delivery to our operating partners
- Contribute and reevaluate ongoing projects to improve workflow and guidelines
- Delivery final media assets to operating partners and properties
- Assist on shoots:
- Provide support to our operating partners and properties
- Provide guidance to our photo/video teams on our deliverable needs
- Assist with edit/ post needs
- Review edits and facilitate feedback from internal teams to post-house
- Manage post timelines
- Content Creation
- Ability to shoot and edit quick videos for internal comms OR partner with video vendors on creation
What you should have:
- 2 years of video production experience in an agency (internal or external)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work both in and out of the office, including on location in all sorts of environments
- Ability to manage and influence others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Background in multi-family or real estate media a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite; Premier a strong plus
What we offer:
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren’t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go.
Our culture and values matter to us. A lot. We’re definitely not serious but we take this stuff seriously, if you get what we mean. We want a place that is an ego-free zone. A place where good people do good things together. It shouldn’t be rocket science in workplaces, but for some reason it still is? We’re absolutely determined to be different, and we think we’re doing a pretty good job at it. We have a CEO who makes fun of himself, and who will encourage you to tell him when he is wrong. In fact, he needs people to – we all do. Supportive challenge is good, it’s how we get better. We like getting better. We also love diversity, of all kinds. We need people who look, sound, speak, love, and exist differently from one another. This isn’t at the end of this paragraph because it’s an afterthought. It’s SO important to us we want it to stand out.
Right. On to the technical stuff that we know matters to you. We offer competitive pay that is commensurate with the market and relevant experience, and a full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave.
If any of this sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don’t like. So whatever you do, don’t make that mistake.
The LivCorian Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.
LivCor is proud to be a US EPA ENERGY STAR® Partner
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email us.
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job