RCLCO, a national leader in providing strategic economic guidance to the real estate industry, seeks Analysts in Orlando and Bethesda. Founded in 1967, RCLCO is a pioneer in bridging market and financial feasibility, consumer research, and industry intelligence. Our professionals are widely respected for their ability to assess economic and market directions, and to translate these trends into project concepts and financial guidance.
Analysts join our team to provide market intelligence, data analysis and decision support for our consulting group. The Analyst role is an entry into the firm and is an opportunity to gain unmatched experience in real estate analytics, data, and technology, while providing deep and broad exposure to the industry. In addition to experiencing a wide variety of project work, Analysts participate in our ongoing training, , and professional development programs, and also have the opportunity to participate in networking and social events, along with office-wide volunteer days. Team members who demonstrate success in the Analyst role will have immediate opportunities for advancement within the firm and take on additional levels of responsibility with our consulting assignments.
Analysts collaborate with members of the firm across four office locations to provide foundational support for RCLCO’s market research, financial and statistical analyses, and professional reports and client presentations. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who is highly adaptable, has an interest in real estate and land use, some prior experience with research and data gathering processes, and comfort with Microsoft Excel. A college degree is required with demonstrated excellence in their major course of study.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting primary and secondary economic, demographic, and real estate research;
- Collecting and organizing RCLCO’s proprietary data and trend research, and administering the systems for processing, reporting and analysis of this research;
- Constructing economic, demographic, and statistical models; and
- Assisting with the preparation of client reports and presentations and intellectual property publications.
- Undergraduate degree with some quantitatively focused coursework such as economics, mathematics, computer science or statistics;
- Some work experience, including internships and work-study programs;
- Strong academic record;
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy;
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional, a self-starter, a good time manager, and a dependable “team player”; and
- Aptitude for learning additional quantitative analytical methods and software programs, such as GIS, Argus, Python, or STATA.
* * *
Equal Opportunity Employer - RCLCO is an EEO Employer who celebrates diversity - Drug-Free Workplace -
- Financial Analysis
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job