MONEY360 is currently seeking a Commercial Real Estate Loan Processor/Closer in the Ladera Ranch office to support the commercial mortgage loan origination effort by assembling files, developing needs lists, tracking orders for third party reports, assisting underwriters in clearing pre-funding conditions, coordinating closings with title officers and legal counsel, disbursing loan proceeds and boarding funded loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with loan originators, loan analysts and borrowers/brokers to obtain documents required to underwrite and thereafter close commercial real estate loans.
- Follow up with Broker, Client and Underwriter as required for file completion.
- Organize loan files, prepare and maintain needs list, and follow-up as required to ensure receipt of all necessary documents.
- Order and track appraisals, environmental site assessments, physical inspection reports, preliminary title reports, credit reports and other third party reports to ensure timely receipt.
- Assist loan underwriters in clearing pre-funding conditions.
- Develop and transmit electronic loan files for pre-funding approval of warehouse lender.
- Coordinate final preparation of loan documents and closing procedures with title officers and closing attorneys.
- Conduct pre-closing file reviews and facilitate approvals to close.
- Prepare wiring instructions and coordinate disbursement of loan proceeds.
- Receive and audit executed closing documents.
- Follow-up as required to obtain title insurance policies, recorded mortgage and other security instruments, and other post-closing documents.
- Transmit original documents to third party original document custodian.
- Prepare loan boarding input documents for loan servicer.
- Transmit completed files to internal loan file custodian.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience. Minimum five (5) years’ experience
- Five (5) or more years’ direct experience processing and/or closing commercial real estate loans.
- Demonstrated experience working with closing attorneys to prepare loan document and close commercial real estate transactions in multiple states.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues on originations, credit, finance and loan service teams as well as borrowers and closing agents is essential.
- Ability to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and meet service level turn-times.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems independently.
- High level of responsiveness to internal and external customers.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job