Pink Stone Capital (PSC) is a Manhattan-based real estate investor/developer that owns and operates a portfolio of residential and commercial buildings in the Tri-State Region.
PSC is seeking an experienced, knowledgeable, energetic, full-time Property Manager with an excellent service record and great communication skills, to manage a select group of PSC properties.
- Oversee all aspects of building management.
- Act as liaison between tenants and PSC.
- Prepare Team meeting minutes in a timely and professional fashion.
- Responsible for handling emergency situations and crisis management.
- Supervision and training of building staff members (Prevailing Wage).
- Conduct thorough interviews for potential building open positions. Responsible for the coordination of background and drug tests of potential new hires.
- Conduct and manage adequate training of new staff members, as well as the ongoing training of existing staff.
- Impose progressive disciplinary action if and when required.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of building staff work schedules.
- Conduct periodic staff performance evaluations. Develop improvement strategies for the performance of building staff members.
- Monitor the cash and reserve funds of the property.
- Responsible for final review of operating statements and monthly financial reports.
- Actively participate in budget preparation.
- Constantly seek, evaluate, and execute methods to preserve client cash and capital.
- Responsible for overseeing building repairs and apartment alterations.
- Diligently monitor and take appropriate action on delinquent tenant accounts.
- Ensure that all building permits, licenses, etc. are compliant with local and state regulations.
- Comply with DHCR Registrations, Rent Regulation and 421a Abatement Law.
- Ensure that old violations of record are resolved on a timely basis.
- Ensure implementation of security and safety safeguards and procedures.
- Perform daily routine property inspections to ensure building safety, maintenance, cleanliness, etc.
- Responsible for the communication of mechanical/building deficiencies and issues with building staff and other appropriate parties involved.
- Identify, discuss, plan, and negotiate with vendors to complete all necessary capital improvement projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that vendors have appropriate insurance requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance requirements of physical plants, i.e., boiler conversions, HVAC, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing building supply and materials inventory, and ordering from suppliers and vendors.
- Interface with all internal department personnel (accounting, compliance, closings, etc.).
- Maintain and organize electronic and paper tenant and building files.
- Respond to all communications (phone, email, etc.) in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed at all times.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (not mandatory).
- Relevant Certifications desired.
- 5+ years experience in New York City residential and commercial property management.
- A demonstrated ability to supervise staff and make necessary management decisions on a timely basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a high-energy attitude and an ability to multi-task different projects.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and managerial skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Experience with Appfolio, Timberline, Real Page, ClickPay is a plus.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job