Integral member of the Investor Services & Reporting (“ISR”) team with primary responsibility for managing or coordinating investor communications and reporting. The ISR Senior Associate is the primary, day to day contact point for investors and is tasked with assuring that each investor interaction is pleasant, professional, succinct and accurate
- Serve as primary back office communication point person between USAA Real Estate and outside investors. This includes fielding inquiries, organizing responses between departments, completing questionnaires, etc.
- Manage the quarterly preparation and dissemination of investor reports and additional investor-requested supporting documentation on behalf of sponsored programs and investor capital account statements.
- Complete and deliver recurring and ad-hoc supplemental requests for operational and financial information by investors, the consulting community, and other interested internal and external parties.
- Prepare and deliver capital calls and distribution notices.
- Coordinate with tax and accounting professionals on annual K-1’s, investor tax information, transfers of interests and other related matters.
- Serve as internal resource for investor and fund information.
- Assist the capital raising team as requested with marketing efforts.
- Work closely with USAA Real Estate IT to augment and customize systems and reports that allow for ready access to necessary operational and financial information relied upon for investor reporting purposes.
- Complete special projects and other investor related responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of entity and legal structures of funds and separate accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- 6+ years of applicable experience in investor reporting. Real estate private equity experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
- Proficiency in both US and international real estate reporting standards (NCREIF, INREV, etc.) preferred.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
- High level of attention to detail, aptitude, poise and maturity.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Proven track record of excellence in managing projects and meeting deadlines.
- Possess a strong work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of internal employees as well as with external parties in a polished and professional manner.
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
- Due Diligence
5+ to 7 years