Position Title: Yardi Support Analyst
Status: Full Time
Reports To: Manager of Enterprise Applications Support
Position Summary: The Yardi Support Analyst focuses on providing application support services to our various property management and development offices as well as our corporate offices in New York and Florham Park. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of application setup and installation user support and training. The Support Analyst will provide expertise for our MS Excel base reporting tools. Document automation solutions and create custom reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, which include, but are not limited to the following (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
- Field Client requests via ticketing systems email and or phone
- Understand and interpret client request accurately
- Enter and manage cases in support ticketing system
- Setup and Configure new locations as request by the business units
- Identify repeat requests and perform root cause analysis and recommend the appropriate solution to reduce repetitive requests
- Develop and document plans, policy, standards, procedures and checklists
- Provide support for assigned software applications
- Create Custom ADHOC reports as requested
- Enhance performance and functionality of the Yardi platform to meet business objectives
- Provide Remote training for clients via web meeting (i.e. GoToMeeting, WebEx, etc.)
- Proactively communicate updates on platform status and issues to management
- Identify recommend and implement Yardi solutions and improvements
- Compile and keep all documentation related to Yardi usage and functionality current
- Ensure ticket resolution addresses client needs with the appropriate level of detail and within a reasonable time frame
- Meet client requirements for response time resolution and escalation as appropriate
- Escalate unresolvable service requests to management for appropriate handling
- Applies knowledge and best practices
- Document and share best practices with all internal teams
- Assist Asset Managers in preparation of annual asset business plans, operating budgets and capital budgets as well as monitor actual performance against these budgets during the year
- With the property management and accounting team spearhead the roll out, implementation/reimplementation of all Yardi modules and related interfaces including Rent Caf , Rent Maximizer, Procure to Pay, Yardi Accounting, Yardi Budgeting, Residential Module, Commercial Module and Job Cost.
- Design specific Accounting, Development and Operational Reports at the request of the CFO.
- Willingness to assist in other areas as needed and be flexible with workload to meet the needs of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires 3-5 years Yardi experience (maintenance and development) preferably in a multifamily environment
- Requires a Bachelors degree in computer science or related fields. An advance degree is preferred
- Microsoft Sql Database management
- SSRS Reporting experience
- All candidates must proficiency in reading and writing in the English language.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence,
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Strong Analytical and technical skills, including stored procedure creating and report layout.
- Must possess strengths in verbal and written communications; ability to adapt communications/presentations and deliver clear and concise reports and analysis to senior management.
- Requires the ability to maintain data integrity and accuracy and use data to identify and solve problems.
- Requires the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Requires ability to model and describe leadership (integrity, drive, courage, and initiative) in personal and professional experiences.
- Requires strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a structured corporate environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi, SQL
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms and to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.