Zeckendorf Development is one of the most prominent and successful developers in Manhattan’s super-luxury residential market segment including 15 Central Park West, 18 Gramercy Park South, 50 United Nations Plaza and 520 Park Avenue. Currently ZD has three projects in multiple phases and is constantly evaluating others including distressed situations.
Some of the other highly acclaimed developments previously completed by ZD include The Four Seasons 57th Street, The Park Belvedere, The Belaire, and Zeckendorf Towers in Union Square. Affiliates of the developer are major owners in Terra Holdings (parent company of Brown Harris Stevens and Halstead, two residential brokerage firms with a market leading presence in the New York market), providing them with unique access to current market data. Zeckendorf Development’s breadth of experience in nearly every aspect of development including site selection, acquisition, architectural design, financing, construction, and sales & marketing has led to their ability to attain the highest pricing for their developments.
Zeckendorf Development is looking to hire an associate to assist in evaluating new real estate developments and distressed real estate investment opportunities, primarily in NYC but also Philadelphia, Denver and South Florida. The associate will work directly with the firm’s principals and will attend meetings with architects, construction managers, lenders and equity partners.
- Write business plans for projects
- Create various presentations about current and prospective projects to be shown to partners and/or lenders.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Financial Underwriting (Pro-Forma Analysis)
- Author and update pro-forma models for all current and prospective development projects
- Author and maintain budgets for all current and prospective projects
- Compile, track and coordinate all due diligence materials required by bankers and lenders
- Sensitize various debt and equity structures to optimize project performance
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of relevant real estate or finance experience. Candidate should also have a strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.