Seeking Development & Construction Analyst to assist with development of a 700,000 square feet office / 300,000 square feet retail (including restaurants and entertainment venues) project.
Primary responsibilities include supporting the development team with design management and construction management for Horton Plaza and future San Diego projects. The ideal candidate should have at least two years of work experience in real estate development or construction.
Stockdale Capital Partners is a growing Los Angeles based vertically integrated real estate investment firm. We re championing innovation, sustainability and design that brings people together, enhances quality of life and builds community.
Assist in managing:
- Project budget, schedule, and quality
- Project team (architects, engineers, general contractor, subcontractors, etc.)
- Development Department calendars, meeting requests, and file organization
- Construction documentation (contracts, drawings, meeting minutes, RFIs, submittals, change orders, etc.)
- General Contractor pay applications and consultant invoices
- Construction site walks to confirm in-place work
- Construction lender draw requests
- Minimum two years work experience in real estate development or construction
- Bachelor s degree in a related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Competitive salary, bonus potential, growing firm, team-oriented environment, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ADD, LTD, EAP, Sick, Vacation, Holidays
We strive to be a socially and environmentally conscious firm and, as an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and inclusion. A full list of duties and the physical and mental requirement of this position are available upon request, as well as our firm s Social, Environmental and Governance Policy.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.