KGO is an independent project management firm that has been a leader in the commercial real estate management field for over a decade. We are a young, dynamic, and growing firm looking for new team members who love what they do and want to grow with us. Our services include: Project/Construction Management, Change Management, Relocation Management, and Development Support Services.
Senior Project Manager Position in Baltimore, MD
- 7-10 years experience in Construction Management/Project Management
- Strong infrastructure experience to include civil, site and base building
- Design background
- Safety experience (OSHA preferred)
- Programming/Scope Management experience
- Proven ability with client communications
- 4-year degree and/or project management certification
- Construction management skills:
o Ability to read architectural and engineering drawings
o Ability to create project budgets and schedules; manage and track TI disbursements
o Ability to perform building due-diligence evaluations
o Ability to forecast and track construction costs through the life of the project and provided variance reports as needed.
o Familiar with accrual based accounting methods.
- Project management skills:
o Ability to speak the language of Project Management (GC, MEP, RFQ, RFP, RFI, LOI, COI, LEED, VE, TI)
o Ability to produce reports, evaluation comparisons, summaries, meeting minutes
o Ability to read, comment and advise clients on lease documents, construction documents, contracts, agreements, proposals, etc.
o Ability to work with brokers, landlords, architects, engineers, GCs and vendors (i.e. A/V, low voltage cabling, signage, security, telephones, movers, LEED, furniture, etc.)
o Ability to write RFPs for AV, Commissioning, Design, Construction, Furniture, Moving, Data Cabling, Signage, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position at KGO is someone who is
- Highly organized
- Self-starter but also enjoys working in a team environment
- Able to see a challenge as an opportunity
- Calm in stressful situations
- Looking to be part of a company that believes in the importance of enjoying what you do
The position is to serve our Baltimore based clientele. The ideal candidate should live in the Baltimore Metro region.
For more information or to apply now, you must click on the Apply link below.
- Project Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.