Huntington Holdings is a diversified commercial real estate investment firm. Led by a former private equity executive and backed by seasoned real estate professionals, we take a proprietary, research-driven approach to identifying and investing opportunistically in mis-priced assets.
Huntington Holdings has a robust platform that oversees leasing, property management, asset management, construction, marketing, finance and accounting efforts. We offer our investors, partners and stakeholders best-in-class, institutional quality reporting and work to make investments with consistent current cash flow, equity upside, and strong downside protection for our partners. We have 25 properties and are actively looking to make more investments.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst in our Beverly Hills office. The successful applicant will provide direct support to the partner and is responsible for providing analytical and operational support on potential real estate transactions. 1-3 years of prior experience with real estate underwriting and analysis is preferred.
What you will gain:
- An exciting opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, real estate valuation, analytical, marketing and presentation skills
- The chance to work with and learn directly from experts in the field of commercial real estate
- Development of modeling and analytical skills
- Direct interaction with senior members of the team, senior management, clients and co-investors
What you will do:
- Work as part of a real estate investment team to provide in-depth analysis of potential real estate transactions across a variety of capital sources
- Perform financial modeling and analysis of potential real estate transactions
- Track and report information relevant to all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, financings, capital raising, and more
- Interact professionally both internally and externally with senior management, originators, borrowers, brokers and other third-party service providers, and investors
- Provide superior analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments
- The position involves some degree of travel, including site visits and conferences
What you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate program with, ideally, a concentration/major in finance and/or real estate
- 1-3 years of commercial real estate work experience
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication, team work and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) & ability to learn new applications
- Accounting / Control
- Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.