Lowe is a privately held diversified national real estate organization. Lowe strives to be a leading real estate services company, widely recognized by the industry for our client services, investment success, extraordinary people and core values. Lowe’s mission is to create superior value and returns for our partners and clients through innovative real estate investment, development and management strategies and services.
The Development Manager is responsible for providing key support to Lowe's development activities in Charleston, South Carolina.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with planning, programming, budget development, schedule cost management, and reporting in close coordination with other development and construction project managers.
- Assist with the selection, scope of services, fees, schedules or certain consultants, suppliers, and vendors for assigned aspects of the project, in close coordination with the development, construction, and, operating teams.
- Assist in the coordination, organization, and, installation of the project Fixture, Furniture & Equipment (FF&E) and Owner Supplies & Equipment (OS&E).
- Assist in tenant leasing activities from selection through the events leading up to and including tenant openings.
- Assist with land planning and programming if necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication capabilities which demonstrate appropriate interpersonal and team-building skills in interfacing with internal and external client, consultant and public/private relationships.
- General familiarity of the full cycle of horizontal and physical vertical development process, including entitlements, design, marketing, financing and construction matters for project of institutional size and quality.
- Ability to function independently and accept direction from other members of the development and construction management team as necessary.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting established deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
- 10+ years of previous work experience in real estate development with direct finance, procurement, entitlements, permitting, planning, construction, and, design experience.
- Experience and proficiency in financial modeling.
- Exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in architecture or landscape architecture, finance or related fields.
- MBA or higher education in real estate or finance degree preferred.
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.