TITLE: Commercial Property Training Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Commercial Operations
Responsible, under the supervision of the Director, Commercial Operations, for all phases of property transitions, through development or acquisition, and training staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Commercial policies and procedures and training programs.
- Provide training to all new and current Commercial team members on Commercial policies and procedures.
- Develop auditing and distribution processes to ensure policies and procedures are being property utilized.
- Provide onboarding on general Grubb Properties policies, procedures, and Yardi/Grubb University training with all new hires, working with HR team on first and subsequent days to ensure new person is in all systems and is fully trained.
- Mentor Property Managers as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College education and five years’ experience, or high school GED or diploma and ten years’ experience, as a Commercial Property Manager and Assistant Commercial Property Manager prior to that.
- Real estate license preferred.
- Pleasing personality and ability to work with and understand the problems and challenges of creating and working with a new team.
- Interest and enthusiasm for the position.
- Ability to learn and understand Grubb Properties computer software applications,
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven abilities in leadership, training, supervision and decision-making.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in office setting and in commercial buildings.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Frequently moves about to coordinate work.
- Frequently walks on properties and climbs stairs.
- Travels frequently throughout US.
Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO REVISE THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AT ANY TIME. THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT, AND EITHER YOU OR THE EMPLOYER MAY TERMINATE EMPLOYMENT AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Property Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.