About Hanley Investment Group:
Hanley Investment Group has a team of specialized retail investment brokers that advise clients on the sale of single tenant, multi-tenant and anchored shopping centers as well as mixed-use and urban retail properties and shopping centers in commercial business districts nationwide.
Our team has redefined the experience of selling retail investment properties. Our relentless commitment to exceptional service and creative thinking is the reason we have completed $6 billion in retail transactions. Our expertise, performance and unwavering dedication to put client’s needs first continues to set us apart in the industry.
- Work in coordination with Senior Agent(s) to assist, support and grow business
- Learn and understand retail investment sales from Senior Agent(s)
- Assist Senior Agent(s) with Research, Prospecting, Property Analysis, Marketing, Business Generation, Organization, Offer Submittal Process, Escrow Management, Client Relations
- Property & Investment Analysis: financial analysis and underwriting; comp pulls – leasing and sales; CAM analysis; operating statement review; rent roll creation and verification; maintain awareness of market knowledge regarding similar or geographically close competition; maintain knowledge of tenants
- Preparing Proposals and Presentations: create all property proposals; manage the production of offering memorandums; writing area/market overviews; writing investment highlights; work with the Marketing Department to schedule blasts and other marketing campaigns
- Transaction Management: facilitate all transaction items; maintain database of all offer and counter offers; prepare offer summaries; draft LOI’s; prepare listing agreements and get executed; full ownership and organization of all due diligence materials; escrow management
- Business Development: prospecting; research potential clients; business generation; maintaining client relations; cold/warm calls
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, or related field
- Knowledge, experience, and complete understanding of property underwriting (retail preferred)
- Strong DCF modeling experience in Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of retail leases, CAM, economics
- Understanding of retail terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Argus a plus
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: in alignment with top producer's commission. Average $75 - 85K annually
- Brokerage / Sales
- Due Diligence
This job is no longer active.