Overview: The Asset Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of equity investments comprised of ground-up development, value-add, and stabilized multifamily assets managed for a single, private equity client. In this key position, the Asset Manager will have a direct impact on and oversee the execution of the private equity client’s business plan. He/she will be part of a collaborative team working to enhance properties’ performance, assess returns and value through dynamic financial modeling. This client-facing position involves real-time assessment of risk profiles, oversight of the construction draw process and property performance reporting. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a can-do attitude with the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Execute and recommend modifications to the property level business plans with intent to maximize investment returns
- Interact with property management staff, client’s joint venture partners, third-party consultants and client representatives including senior management
- Analysis of operating budgets, property operating statements and property operations to assess performance relative to original underwriting, competitors, and market conditions and effectively communicate recommendations to the client
- Prepare and present quarterly asset reviews and other periodic reporting for client
- Manage, train, and mentor financial analysts who support this role
- Participate in on-site meetings with the client, property managers, and joint venture partners / site inspections (approx. 5% domestic travel)
Trimont Real Estate Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace.
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.