Is Oracle’s award-winning Real Estate and Facilities team looking for you? We are a group of dynamic, innovative, diverse individuals striving to provide the best work environment and customer service to our colleagues in and around the DC Metro Area. We provide a modern workspace with an emphasis on our co-workers’ success. In this role, we are seeking a team member who is adaptable and committed to curating an excellent workplace experience. Not only will you interact with senior leaders, colleagues, vendors and others, but you will learn and use cutting edge technology from the leader in cloud services. As a Facilities Senior Manager based out of our Reston, VA Campus, you will lead a collaborative group of dynamic, innovative, and diverse individuals who are providing state of the art workspaces and industry-leading customer service to our colleagues. In this role, we are seeking a leader who is experienced and committed to collaboration and outstanding customer service in order to provide an excellent workplace environment. If leadership is part of your DNA, then the Oracle Real Estate and Facilities team is looking for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Manage and Supervise staff in multiple locations in and around the DC Metro area. Hire, train and develop a team of direct reports to execute operations, assist in achieving career growth, and develop a strong collaborative team-based environment. As part of managing Real Estate & Facilities Staffing, you will be responsible for recruiting, coaching and conducting annual performance appraisals, and managing the overall headcount budget supporting the DC Metro area.
- Oversee a mix of owned and leased spaces presently at 450K+ RSF, manage tenants and liaise with landlords, property managers.
- Manage high level relationship with local Line of Business representatives and leaders
- Effectively and efficiently manage regional facility expenses and prepare annual operations Capital budget; including the development, financial reporting, and operations analysis
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency, lessons learned, and best practices across the region.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Projects, HR, Global IT, Security, Environment/Health/Safety to maintain open, positive relationships with cross-team members and employees.
- Conducts regular site condition inspections and solves for systemic deficiencies identified
- Monitoring head count trends and working with internal planning organization to provide space based on line of business needs.
- Manage contractors, suppliers, and vendors to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
- Administer training to ensure compliance, readiness and competency of team
- Managing relocation/consolidation/expansion activities as required.
- Manage renovation projects and partner with Real Estate Project Manager, Space Planning, Lines of Business, and manage project activities and coordination.
Education: BA/BS in facility management, business, finance, architecture, interior design or related field; professional certification desirable.
Experience: 8-10 years management experience preferably in a large corporation managing diverse and sometimes remote staff. Prior construction management experience is preferable. Professional certification is desirable. Experience managing multiple sites/ locations preferred.
As a member of facility management you will oversee office services, facility management, and building related services for several locations and/or buildings. Manages the design, planning, construction, and maintenance of equipment, buildings, and other facilities. Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs. Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout; and facilities expansion. Provides quarterly space planning updates as well as reconciles monthly facility expenses. Participate in various committees/task forces and group goal planning as needed.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Familiarity with email and Microsoft Office applications and purchase order systems is essential. Willing to function as after hours contact for facilities emergencies and be accessible via phone or pager. Travel is necessary. Pager and cell phone needed after hours. 8 years prior facilities management. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Additional professional credentials preferred such as RPA/FMA, CFM.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Other Locations: US-DC,DC-Washington
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Facilities Management
- Portfolio Management
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.