Senior Acquisition Analyst - Position
Viking Capital is a multifamily investment firm focusing on the value-add space in stabilized assets. The firm has acquired 13 communities totaling 3000 units since formation in 2015. All portfolio assets are currently in Atlanta, Washington DC, Austin, and Dallas, however, the firm will be expanding into several other high growth markets in 2020. Viking capitalizes its investments from a network of high net worth individuals.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic and rapidly growing firm with a big vision and unlimited potential. In this role you will be working closely with senior leaders, assuming significant responsibilities and making pivotal impacts by assisting in all aspects of the investment process and fulfillment of company goals. We believe strongly in rewarding good performance, building people, promoting from within, giving back and supporting our community and our people.
The ideal candidate will be a team player willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done. You must be a self-starter, possess a strong sense of urgency, solid work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit ready to take on challenges and solve problems.
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND SHORT AUDIO RECORDING OF WHY WE SHOULD HIRE YOU (1min) to info@ vikingcapllc.com.
1. Underwrite multifamily assets using Viking’s proprietary financial model
2. Aid in the coordination of due diligence and debt financing for acquisitions
3. Create presentations and materials for investors
4. Support senior members of the firm with general projects related to commercial real estate
5. Conduct market research and analysis
6. Assist in the valuation of Viking’s existing portfolio as well as providing asset management related analysis and commentary
1. 2-4 years of relevant experience
2. Extensive Analytical multifamily underwriting experience
3. Highly proficient Excel skills with the ability to create own financial model
4. Excellent Power Point skills and ability to create professional investor decks
5. Self-motivated individual with a superior work ethic and an extremely high level of attention to detail
6. Strong financial quantitative and analytical skills
7. Must be able to multi-task
8. Ability to work under tight time frames
9. Graduate Degree Preferred
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Viking Capital was formed in 2015 with strict adherence to our core values: people, planet, profit. We are a boutique multifamily investment firm focusing on acquiring complexes of 100 units or greater in major U.S. metropolitan statistical areas which demonstrate consistent rent growth, low vacancy and a growing profits and investor returns. Viking has also anchored solar and energy-saving projects, given back to our community and tenants, while also creating an abundance of wealth and pros
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.