High profile leadership position with responsibility to establish and manage enterprise-wide portfolio management practice. Reports to Head of Corporate Real Estate.
As practice leader, the Senior Director will:
- Coordinate activity with individual portfolio managers who support business unit customers with demand and utilization analysis, portfolio planning, capital planning and solutions delivery
- Develop and deploy best practices for metrics-driven portfolio management
- Drive proactive and strategic planning process which delivers portfolio savings and high quality solutions delivery
- Support business unit customers with a systematic relationship management and reporting program.
Working as a leader in Corporate Real Estate, the Senior Director will interface with business unit leadership, corporate contacts, and the entire Corporate Real Estate delivery team for planning, policy, performance management, and financial oversight matters. The Senior Director will manage a team of portfolio managers and program managers.
- Accountable to develop and manage integrated customer relationship management and portfolio planning function, to be applied on a portfolio-wide basis. This portfolio management practice will support business unit customers, serving as strategic consultants and key contact points to efficiently manage their real estate issues.
- Lead and collaborate on portfolio plans based on Voice of the Customer, business demand, asset utilization, market factors and risk. Deliver workplace solutions to support business. Objectives including cost containment, capital management, workplace effectiveness and service quality. Promote accountability and customer satisfaction with systematic measurement and reporting.
- Ensure Portfolio Management account plans are developed and maintained with up to date information. Effectively analyze and communicate financial impact of portfolio trends, costs and projects in business terms. Manage rhythm of the business cadence for portfolio managers to deliver effective business unit relationships and communications.
- Collaborate across the broad Corporate Real Estate team to establish annual and longer term capital and operating budget forecasts and projections.
- Manage portfolios supporting select business groups.
- Leverage common infrastructure and best practices across U.S. Bank portfolio.
- Team with and other senior leaders in Corporate Real Estate Services to develop portfolio strategies and deliver measurable results aligned with U.S. Bank business objectives.
- Continuously improve process and performance of team and function.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of corporate real estate, consulting, or general business experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and matrix-oriented environment
- Highly developed communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and executive reporting)
- Demonstrates the ability to build effective relationships and lead decision making
- Demonstrates success with teamwork and collaboration, and ability to influence individuals at all levels of an organization
- Success building and managing teams
- Proven ability to deliver results through best practices and consistent service delivery
- Experience developing and managing strategic planning and customer relationship management processes
- Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred)
JobPortfolio / Asset Management
Shift1st - Daytime
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Property Management
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.