We have an immediate opening for a senior-level Corporate Controller, The ideal candidate will be energetic and unflappable under pressure with an extremely hands-on approach and the ability to train and mentor accounting staff while implementing accounting software improvements and processes. This position will oversee A/P, A/R, insurance, 401k, and payroll reconciliation for multiple companies in the real estate development and property management niche.
Local South Florida candidates only, please.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and operational analysis
- Establish and maintain an effective internal accounting control environment.
- Supervision of A/R, A/P, Payroll, General Ledger and administrative functions
- Cash management, financial projections, project analysis and strategic planning
- Management of banking relationships including complex financing
- Supervision of annual audits and tax return filings
- Oversight of all corporate insurance policies and risk management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience responsible for financial/accounting functions in the real estate industry.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience directly supervising accounting staff
- BS in Accounting and Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Advanced computer skills – MRI, Excel, Outlook, MS Word, Access
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.