Associate – Lease Administration
Company. Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBRA) is a leading healthcare real estate investment trust with interests in a diverse portfolio of over 600 assets across the United States and Canada consisting of senior housing communities, skilled nursing / transitional care facilities, specialty hospitals, and other healthcare properties. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at www.sabrahealth.com.
Position. The Associate – Lease Administration position will provide support to each of the Sr. Associates and the EVP, Portfolio Management. The position requires a candidate possessing strong organizational skills, with the ability to process information rapidly, efficiently and with significant attention to detail.
- Property Taxes:
- Review and process all bills with third-party property tax vendor to ensure timely payment
- Primary point of contact for response to questions from internal / external parties
- Coordinate appeal process with third-party consultant as and when requested
- Maintain legal log – tracking and noting progress on outstanding matters
- Track receipt of monthly operator financials and disseminate to appropriate internal / external parties for review and uploading – providing weekly notification to asset management and investment teams regarding status
- Update the company’s SAP BPC application with information as directed by the Manager of Reporting or the Sr. Associates
- Provide operator escrow balances and ad hoc reports as and when requested
- Assist the Sr. Associates with uploading documents to the company’s document management system
- Notify insurance and other vendors when a property is sold or acquired and provide assistance with internal follow-up requests
- Administer all incoming mail and phone calls directed to the Lease Administration team
- Maintain hard copy files of leases and loan documents
- Assist with miscellaneous projects as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Lease Administrator
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft programs/applications
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
In addition to a unique corporate culture and dynamic work environment, Sabra offers a competitive compensation package, including company sponsored health benefits, and salary and bonus programs commensurate with experience and position.
- Accounting / Control
- Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.