Mid-Sized Real Estate Investment Company looking for in-house Leasing Manager. Position has lead responsibility for all leasing activity and related functions for the company’s portfolio of real estate assets owned. This is a leadership position within a 30-year, well capitalized company for those who seek to further their commercial leasing careers and be in charge of critical functions.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Lease process control for all new and renewal lease transactions within the portfolio.
- Management of multiple brokerage relationships and corresponding listing responsibility oversight.
- Develop and maintain market knowledge for all areas surrounding property ownership positions.
- Assemble and draft applicable lease contract related documents (AIR Form Leases, Amendments, Addendums, LOI’s) and possess a working knowledge of core lease provisions.
- Effectively interact with property management and construction professionals to transition from sourced and documented tenant deals to the timely delivery of tenant space.
- Using solid organization skills and an eye for details, track and report on the leasing process to executive management on a weekly basis.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to improve occupancy.
- Conduct credit checks, collect pertinent financial information, and perform necessary due diligence on prospective tenants, and compile to present to the executive staff and ownership.
- Coordinate with Executive staff and property managers for annual budget preparation.
- Coordinate with accounting for monthly cash flows.
Key Traits for Successful Candidate:
- Proven track record of successfully completing challenging projects and managing multiple priorities;
- Negotiating experience, detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills to effectively coordinate with clients, partners, tenants, managers and other professionals;
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Talented in oral and written communications;
- Passionate attitude and work ethic.
- Thrive off of team, pace and urgency.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 5+ Years of experience in commercial real estate leasing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent or Broker, or ability to acquire within one year of hire.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe & AIR Forms.
- Paralegal related experience is a plus.
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package:
In addition to competitive salaries, the Company offers a range of benefits including:
- 100% Company Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision and Life Insurance Premiums
- 401(k) Plan Retirement Service Program
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation, Annually
- Ten Paid Sick Days, Annually
- 9 Full-Day and 3 Half-Day Paid Holidays
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.