The VP will evaluate commercial real estate transactions and assist in underwriting, due diligence, structuring, and closing both equity and debt investments. Additionally, they will provide professional advice based on economic conditions, market trends and financial situation. This professional will be responsible for mitigating risks that the company’s current and future investments carry. The position directly reports to the VP[DO1] [TL2] of Acquisitions & Asset Management. The position offices in Scottsdale, AZ.
What You Will Do
• Conduct underwriting, research, due diligence and analyses on prospective commercial real estate investments in debt and equity across multiple asset classes and geographies.
• Responsible for the creation and manipulation of financial excel models for commercial real estate transactions.
• Develop detailed written and graphical investment committee presentation materials.
• Engage professionally with joint-venture partners, outside consultants, advisors, brokers and legal counsel.
• Assist legal counsel in the preparation and review of transaction documentation including credit agreements, leases, title policies and other relevant documents governing property ownership.
• Monitor and manage existing portfolio of commercial real estate transactions including periodic reporting of financial performance, trends, and industry developments.
[DO1] this be VP? I do not believe we currently have a SVP
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.