Associate / Salesperson (New York City)
compensation: hourly wage + commission
employment type: full-time
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree; or graduate degree in Real Estate is a plus.
• 1-3 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate or Sales preferred.
• Real Estate salesperson license preferred.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Basic understanding of Real Estate finance (cap rates, gross rent multiples, etc.)
• Detail oriented, self-starter, well organized, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a
• This is a salaried position + bonus.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job